Our school boasts terrific facilities and resources for a school of its size. Set in a rural ridge-top location, our school has extensive views of the Blue Mountains and Hawkesbury rural land.
The facilities include:
- carpeted classrooms with wet areas
- air conditioning throughout the school
- a new library with a collection of quality books
- three computer laboratories, with extra notebook computers, tablets and printers
- interactive whiteboards in each classroom
- a large activity room with a stage
- a large children’s adventure playground with soft-fall and an adjacent sand-pit
- a field for active play and a bushland area for environmental studies
- two large outdoor learning areas
Our extensive resources include:
- a number of complementary reading schemes
- computer software that enables self-paced learning
- teaching equipment and resources to facilitate our active learning approach
School buses service our school from Richmond and surrounding rural and village areas. A before and after-school care service based at Kurrajong delivers children to school each morning and collects children from the school each afternoon.